Charles Beagrie Limited is an independent management consultancy company specialising in the digital archive, library, science and research sectors. Our areas of expertise are
- Science and Innovation
- Digital Libraries and Data Archives
- Research Data Management, Digital Preservation, and Digital Curation
- Strategy and Policy, Business Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, and Evaluation and Impact Assessment
Our services include:
- Cost-benefit Analyses
- Evaluation and Impact Studies
- National and Corporate Strategies
- Research and Feasibility Studies, and Research Project Partnerships
- Sustainability, Business Cases and supporting Project to Service Transitions
We are based in the UK and work globally. You can take a look at what we offer and what we have achieved for our clients on this website. If you would like to discuss how we can help your organisation, please contact us.
The company devotes part of its resources each year to promoting educational aims. Our website also provides current awareness and resources in our areas of expertise that can be used by students and staff in informatics, library, or archive studies.